Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow Day!

My first full week of school was about to start this Monday but then we had a SNOW DAY!!!!!!! A rare thing for Spain. It was not even that much snow but since they don't get snow here they close schools and work places because they cannot get rid of it. They really just have to wait until it melts!
I had a great snow day! (PICS WILL COME SOON) I played outside with the kids and then watched a movie with Jesse (One of the girls also living here)! It was so relaxing! We decided to go on a walk up the hill behind the house, what a gorgeous view!!! God's creation is really just so beautiful! On our way down though it was slippery and Jesse sprang her ankle. (NOT GOOD) Please pray for her that it heals quickly.After that I got to hang out with my great friend Laura who also teaches at the school! Overall it was a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ashley,
    This is awesome!! I'm glad I found it :) I will post it on my facebook!! I love you honey have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley -
    My daughter in law is a Spanish teacher near Mansfield, PA. Would it be OK if I share your address for pen pals or whatever?
    Fly with Christ! and be blessed ~
    Carol Barnes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure my e-mail is ashaca427@hotmail.com

    Thanks mom!!!

    ReplyDelete