Friday, January 22, 2010

First full week over!

Hey everyone!
The first full week of school is over! It went great! A little stressful because I gave a lot of tests this week. More stressful for the kids than for me but they did good! :-) I'm so excited for next week to start its the third quarter, so it will be all fresh and new! Mrs. Brader, or Heather another young teacher from 2nd and 3rd grade will be coming in to teach with me as Miss Kellum their teacher comes back! She just graduated from college and ready to bring in the new style with me! I'm so excited!
I am so excited to have her in the class. We will be splitting up the grades somewhat! So it will be half of the load, which is always good. I just can't wait but lots of planning to do. Oh and I will have to do report cards this weekend to! Oh the joy! :-)
I hope u all are doing well thanks again for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment