Friday, January 29, 2010

Cuz' the sun is shining! It's a perfect day to be ALIVE! It's a wonderful life!

It's a wonderful life by Natalie Grant. This song has been playing in my head the last couple of days. She is right, THE LORD IS RIGHT, it is a great day to be alive and to worship him! Even though I am in a different country I have been able to worship in a different language it has been great! This past Sunday's service and some others have just been a blessing, singing songs of other languages that ALL PRAISE GOD!
  Another week of school has gone by and it was a great one! I started off Monday morning with giving staff devotions. I was very nervous but in the end it was ok and God's message was heard. It was a four day week this week which was awesome! O and also Laura's birthday (she is the first grade teacher) so lots of fun w/ that to come this weekend! I feel very blessed that God has called me here these six months!
I'm excited to have fun this weekend with my friends as well as await Katie's arrival on thursday the 4th!!! I am so excited!

A sidenote on fundraising:
I am still in need of support. Thanks so much to you all who have given so far you are amazing! I have only received half of the support which means in march I will be out of money. So please continue to pray for me if you can support that is great PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST!!!!
Please pray for my class as well!
THANKS MANY BLESSINGS!

1 comment:

  1. God will provide if you are meant to be there!! I love you and miss you tons! Glad you are having fun and I am also checking your blog and commenting right from my phone:) yay!

    ReplyDelete