Thursday, January 14, 2010

ACSI Conference in Germany

Hey everyone!!!
   I hope you are all enjoying my blog pictures will be coming soon when I have time! Teaching is busy busy busy! Ok so I am going to hopefully go to the ACSI conference in Germany during Spring Break. I would really love to go and learn more about serving the Lord through education. I am in the process of saving money to go there and hopefully will raise enough. Which is the main reason why I'm posting. I am only half way at my goal of 6,000 for the 6 months I'm here. So anyone who feels called to support can either write a check to me and give it to my mom for those of you who know her or can go through my mission agency RCE:

Ok so what you can do is send a check: Make it out to RCE International & put my account #13907
on the memo line. The account number is important don't forget and and they ask that you do NOT write my name on it just the # not sure why hehe.
 Then send it to:

RCE International
PO Box 4528
Wheaton, IL 60189




HERE R SOME PICS OF CAMARMA!!!! 


Thanks so much for reading my blog and support the Lord's work in Spain!

No comments:

Post a Comment