Saturday, May 15, 2010

School is almost over :-( May 2010

Wow,  I can't believe that the year is almost over! It has gone by so fast! The students are really getting excited for the end of the year because we have a field trip to the ZOO and Elementary Camp! It is getting harder to keep them focused but we will push through! We have a crazy next couple of weeks but it will be so fun! I am trying to get things around for a fun end of the year!
 The goodbyes have already started. This week we had to say goodbye to Mrs. Brader ( Heather, my co-teacher) because she had to leave early for family stuff. But I can tell that the goodbyes will be hard when the time comes. My students are just too precious and I will miss them so much when I leave. I am just trying to make as many memories with them and my friends while I can. A lot of pictures and videos! I can't wait to come home and share with all of you all of great things that God has done this year!
 Thank you so much for helping me raise support to come home! I am getting there and will hopefully home in 1 month! Miss you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment