Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mallorca with RCE (Resourcing Christian Education)

Hey everyone I have not blogged in awhile it has been really busy. A good busy though! I am really loving it here in Spain where God has me. He is really teaching me a lot. This past weekend for winter break I went on a trip with my mission agency team RCE we went to Mallorca Spain. It is an island in the Mediterranean. It was so gorgeous, God's beauty was all around! His creation is just so amazing. I went with three other families. The Youngs, Mussers and Madsens. They are all truly a great group of people. Very helpful and their prayers and support for me while I'm over here are so nice. 

GOD IS SOOOOO AMAZING! The support is coming in THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! THE LORD WILL PROVIDE! AMEN! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment